Friday, May 7, 2010

N'oublie Pas...

A: Do not sell yourself short.

B: Seek balance - extremes provide the most excitement but no stability

C: Relinquish control - you cannot control every aspect of your life and you definitely cannot control others

D: Slow down - let things come as they may; its not always your time

E: Don't get bored so easily - look for something interesting even if you think there is no substance to be held

F: Let people in - its okay to let your guard down a little bit more, but with that remember balance, don't get consumed with letting people in and conveying yourself. people will understand you as they come.

G: Be content with where you are, and the 'you' will follow happily.

H: Try to see the good in all situations - it always exists and if you can see it, the stress of any situation will diminish.

I: Think before you speak.

J: You don't know everything - there is always another way, another interpretation and another something to learn.

K: You aren't perfectible - you will always have flaw, some you can change, others you cannot. Again, this is about control, don't be so hard when you fail and don't quit before the finish line, because 'whatever, its chill, I don't care' is just a front for being afraid to fail.

L: Be who you are, don't worry about who you need to be - I'm not who I think I am, I'm not who you think I am, I am who I think I can make you think I am.

M: Don't get caught in the details - look past the leaves to the trees.

N: Get to the bottom of your feelings.

O: Pick your battles wisely - you can't be great at everything, or always be right; you can be happy, or you can be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment