Thursday, July 15, 2010

slacker

so I have really been slacking when it comes to posting, and more importantly when it comes to working on my art in general lately. My last sketch was on June 15, so a full month ago. I did however read the most amazing book in that time. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. This is easily one of the top five best books I have ever read. The way that Davidson describes the world is beautiful and addictive.

http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyle-Andrew-Davidson/dp/0385524943

and the author seems quite funny.

So the plan, is to start taking advantage of my time alone (oh yes, my husband now works the 12-9pm shift so I have A LOT of free time on my hands at night) and do at least one 20-30 minute sketch a night and one painting a week. lets see how that works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment