Friday, August 27, 2010

some reception pictures



so here are a few of the best of our reception pictures. our photographer, Robin, was great. she took almost 800 pictures and really did a great job capturing all the fun and all the details. I am really excited to finally have a few really good family group photos.

As for other news, we are almost finished moving. Our camping trip was amazing (pictures to come soon). Hailey got a little bored; three days of camping is probably a little bit too much for such a young kid, especially with no other kids around. She did however make friends with the group of UCLA students taking a trip before their masters program starts. By the time we left Arizona hot springs, they all knew her name. The beach was filled with a chorus of "Bye Hailey! Have a good trip Hailey!" etc, etc. it was cute. She is definitely an extrovert.

Recently I took this Career Discovery Series training class at work where we talked about different personality types and what career paths go along with those well. We took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality test. I came out as an INFP, which pretty much fit me to a T, I was impressed. It was a very interesting opportunity for personal exploration, and I am very excited to continue doing career research and start setting goals to help me move in the direction I want to go. Time to figure out what I want to be when I grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment