So here's a pic, its what Jill at Baby Rabies would describe as an 'end of the day' face:
And here are my ten things:
2: For all intents and purposes I don't know how to swim even though I live in SoCal, I can float-ish but usually freak out if anyone comes near me.
3: I went to a Women's College.
4: I HATE it when the sponge is left in the sink wet and gets that gross mildew smell. Mike says I am crazy because I don't care if I just bought the sponge, if it smells that way I toss it.
5: Instead of taking the nail polish off my toenails when it starts to chip, I usually just paint over it a few times until it starts to get too thick.
6: I LOVE raw cookie dough but not cooked cookies unless they are super duper soft (which in reality turns out more like hot raw cookie dough)
7: I have three tattoos, a small snowflake on my wrist that came after a really awful but awesome road trip with my college best friend from SoCal to Reno in the middle of a blizzard (totally a story for another time, but I'll give you the moral now: always check the weather before taking a trip on a whim), a large nightingale with the French for 'Seek Balance' on my shoulder and "Moderation" on my arm just below my elbow. I plan on getting the word "Faith" on the other inner elbow soon.
8: I love colorful heels, I have several yellows, a few purples, a hot pink, etc. Love the bright colors.
9: My husband and I met on a plane to Nashville, TN.
1. have you ever met someone famous? - Not that I can think of. I have met quite a few politicians at work that are notable, but I don't consider them famous.
2. what is your happiest childhood memory? -probably watching disney movies with my siblings over and over and over with all four of us jumping on the couch and through the living room singing along
3. favorite album of all time? - this one is hard, I'm a music person so I have a lot of favorites, I guess I would say something of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs because there is never a time I can't listen to their stuff.
4. are you a salty or sweet lover? - salty, although I do love the chocolate covered potato chips at Trader Joes, perfect combo of salty and sweet
5. what is favorite guilty pleasure tv show or movie? - Glee, I love the music but the stories are so over the top sometimes its a little hard to take.
6. describe your favorite sandwich. - thin sliced turkey, thin slices of avocado and tomato, light lettuce, provolone cheese, salt and pepper, mayo and mustard on fresh squaw bread, DE-LISH!
7. what was your first pet? - at my parents house, a dog. living on my own, a sun conure (small parrot), his name was Charlie and I taught him to poop on command over the toilet, he gave lots of kisses and would make the sound and was allowed to fly free in my apartment with an open cage door at all times (unless I was going somewhere)
8. what is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life? - I would say Parker, I think that after giving birth to him was the proudest I have ever been. and graduating college in 3 years.
9. what is the first blog you started reading? - Baby Rabies, it is seriously hilarious, always. The Mommy Truths make me freaking crack up. And HowToBeADad was my second, and its a crack up too.
10. if you had to choose one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? Coconut M&M's, they are like small hard shelled pieces of coconut heaven
So if you are interested in playing along, comment with your link so I can read it and link back to The Haps so she can too!