Friday, March 9, 2012

Headbands [Pin it Do it]

So I saw this pin on Pinterest for making your own headbands out of regular ponytails and ribbon so Hailey and I tried it the other night.  It was unbelievably easy and a ton of fun.



Directions:
  • Get regular pony tail rubber bands, we used the ouchless kind because they are my favorite.
  • Get cute ribbon
  • Tie one end of a ribbon onto the ponytail
  • wrap around your subjects head to get a measurement for them
  • tie the other end and cut off any extra
On some we just tied the ribbon by itself and on others we braided a few different kinds of ribbon together.  We made about 8-9 headbands in about 30 minutes for $2 because we used ribbon that I already had to try it out.  Hailey really liked them, so we are going to go get more ribbon and try a few more.  





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute!!!! I love how it turned out and she looks so cute wearing it. Will definitely be doing this when Cindy gets older. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete