Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NaBloPoMo

So I have to say that I have enjoyed the challenge of everyday posting (though I haven't actually don't it everyday this month) I just haven't really gotten into the writing prompts.  Like the one for today is some quote about happiness and you are supposed to respond to whether of not you agree all great happinesses are family happinesses.  And I'm not saying it's a bad prompt, but I just don't really have anything to say about it.  Yes I agree, for me happiness boils down to family.  But what else is there to say really?  Sure I could go into some emotional monologue about how much I love my family and how the things that I do are motivated by providing a happiness for my family.  But that's not any fun, that's not quarky or funny.  Where are the 'tell me a funny story about your xyz family member' prompts or the 'talk about a funny or embarrassing childhood moment' prompts because I have a ton of those stories.  And yes, I guess I could just post them on my own, but where's the fun in that either?

No comments:

Post a Comment