Friday, February 24, 2012

Pin In Do It - Ish

So I am linking up with my friend Patty at Make It Cozee for Pin It Do It Friday.  Now this is my first crafty type post and at the end of everything, I realized I hadn't taken any pictures, so it's lacking in that lovely crafty tutorial vibe that Patty does so well.  Any who, I saw this pin on Pinterest for making a cell phone holder for the times that you are charging your phone out of a baby soap bottle.


Personally, I charge my phone on a Powermat, so I don't really have to worry about that, but I thought that the idea would work well as a planter for fake plants.  So here it is:  I put those flowers in it just so you could see the idea behind but I think we are going to find taller and fuller flowers to put in it.




1 comment:

  1. OH so clever, I love make it and love it!! I will have to use this :-). WOW is that planter seriously made of plastic? That is awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete